Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Next Episode Will Appear In...

...two days. Being a shiftworker like I am, I have a very hectic schedule. Because of this schedule, I can't always go right to editing and posting an episode the second I finish it. Some episodes take longer to edit than others, also. This can be due to sound issues more than anything. While I'm sorry I can't always post an episode the Sunday we record it, I will surely always let you all know if it will take longer than a day or two. I had hoped to have it finished by tonight but life & work got in the way this time. Rest assured that I will have Episode 15: Haywire up and posted by the time Thursday is out (Eastern time).

Until then, please enjoy the previous episodes that I have posted, perhaps relisten to:

Episode 0: Shaun of the Dead & Hot Fuzz (guest Dr. Karen Oughton)
Bonus Episode: Planes, Trains & Automobiles... and other BS (guest Matt "Saint Mort" Kelly)

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment