Monday, June 25, 2012

Brave episode coming in one week

Hello Celluloid Freaks fans!

Just wanted to update you on the status of our next episode. I will be posting it sometime this coming weekend. We had a fun time recording it, but alas, we talked over each other SO MUCH that editing it has become a nightmare. So I've set aside time where I'm able to make this episode listenable, and I will post it when I get it to a point where I've added and eliminated pauses and awkward silences, respectively. This way it will sound like we're talking over each other fewer times, and there will be fewer instances of "oh, I'm sorry, what did you say?"

In the meantime, I will be seeing Moonrise Kingdom and Safety Not Guaranteed, so those written reviews will be up this week as well. I'm in the mood for some indie films this week as you can see!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment